- Information on how to enter the art union (raffle) forms part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- Complete entries will include a name an email address and/or a telephone number, at a minimum.
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older to purchase tickets.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence 8am, Tuesday 18 December 2018 and conclude 6:50pm, 30 December 2018 local time.
- Entrants need not be present to win.
- The prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The draw for the winner will take place 7pm, 30 December 2018 at Robina Australian Rules Football Club (RARFC), Cnr of Scottsdale Drive & Prospect Court, Robina 4226.
- RARFC reserve the right to request the winner to submit their ticket stub as proof of identity and purchase. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of RARFC.
- If for any reason the raffle is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) tampering or any other causes beyond the control of RARFC, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the raffle, RARFC reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the raffle, pursuant to any direction given under the Charitable and non-profit Gaming Act 1999 (QLD).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; RARFC may in its absolute discretion cancel the raffle being drawn and draw at another time on the same conditions subject to Queensland legislation.
A person is not eligible to enter a category 2 art union if the person is:
(a) a member of the management committee of RARFC OR
(b) directly engaged in conducting the draw of the art union or
(c) the eligible association conducting the art union or
(d) a member of the immediate family for persons mentioned above
- The winner will be notified by phone or email within 1 day of the winners being drawn, and the winner's details will be published on the RARFC Facebook page on 31 December 2018 on https://www.facebook.com/RobinaARFC/. The winner will be displayed at https://www.robinaroos.com.au/nyeraffle.html.
- The Prize is valued at the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of printing. The prize value is in Australian dollars.
- RARFC shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- RARFC will take no responsibility for the prize being damaged in transit.
- The prize must be collected within one month after the winner has been decided. If any prizes remain unclaimed for 1 year, RARFC will deal with such prizes in accordance with Queensland law.
- All entries become the property of the RARFC.
- RARFC may use entrant information to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to the organisation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to RARFC at the email address shown below.
Prizes and value is as follow:
1st Prize: 12 x Cartons of Hawke's Lager Beer (24 cans per carton), 12 x Bottles of Wine, 1 x Custom Retro Drink Cooler, $100 Voucher for White Rhino Bar & Eats (valued at $1,340)
2nd Prize: 5 x Cartons of Hawke's Lager Beer (24 cans per carton), 12 x Bottles of Wine, 1 x Custom Retro Drink Cooler (valued at $620)
3rd Prize: 3 x Cartons of Hawke's Lager Beer (24 cans per carton), 12 x Bottles of Wine (valued at $320)
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not collect the prize at the time stipulated by RARFC then that prize will be forfeited by the winner and a cash alternative will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- RARFC accept no responsibility for any kind of loss or liability suffered or incurred by any of the prize-winners in relation to the prizes or the promotion. The winner releases RARFC and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize or the promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties will not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prize in anyway whatsoever.
Robina Australian Rules Football Club Inc.
Cnr of Scottsdale Drive & Prospect Court, Robina, QLD 4226
PO Box PO Box 3952, Robina Town Centre, Queensland 4230